The shiniest of statues will bring the strongest and mightiest of gladiators. Find out why these premium gladiators are worth saving you gems for and exactly how epic they are.
What premium really means
Shining bright and beautiful in the Gladiator Residence is the premium gladiator statues.
Buying these for gems allows you to hire not only a guaranteed 5 star rarity gladiator, but also gives you a legendary weapon for each weapon slot unlocked at the rank of gladiator hired.
This means the price of the statues will increase as the rank hired goes up.
The rank of a newly hired gladiator will be the average rank of your current gladiators. However, to ensure a new gladiator is a specific rank when hired, you need to have ALL your current gladiators already on that rank.
For instance, gladiators hired at rank one will only receive one legendary weapon, as that is the only weapon unlocked at that rank. Gladiators hired at rank five will consequently receive five legendary items when hired through a premium statue.
Make it worth your gems
It only makes sense that the very best statues providing the very best gladiators the most legendary weapons would cost a hefty amount of gems.
These statues will start at 800 gems and will increase according to the rank hired.
Although these statues are expensive, they’re much cheaper than multiple legendary chests that you can purchase with gems from The Merchant.
This means that getting a 5 star rarity gladiator AND legendary weapons, from a premium statue is much more cost effective.
Weapons and armour can drastically improve the statistics of your gladiator.
They significantly affect the attack, damage, defense, and armour stats of your gladiator which can greatly aid them in battle.
Greater damage and armour means improved combat tactics, particularly against mighty bosses that can absorb low damage or inflict high damage (as outlined in a previous blog post about the Wall).
The 5 stars that light the gladiator sky
The rarity of your gladiators is indicated by the number of stars they have in their profile with 5 stars being the rarest gladiators.
Rarity significantly affects the increase of statistics when levelling up your gladiators. The higher the rarity, the higher the increase in statistics will be each time you level up the gladiator.
As a result, if you compare two gladiators of the same class, level and rank, the gladiator with the highest rank will have much better statistics (and therefore have more power) than the lower rarity gladiator.
Saving for the best
In order to receive the very best gladiators from these premium statues, you will need to start saving your gems.
In order to get more gems to help your saving, you can try the following:
– Open the chests that appear around the world map. They always contain gems.
– Many missions award you with gems by default; most of the medium and high difficult missions do.
– Whenever you win a mission, you will have a chance of getting gems from the reward chests.
– Selling a gladiator will grant you half their original statue’s value in gems.
– Selling consumables affords you a small amount of gems per item sold.
– Get as far into the weekly events as possible. They often reward large amounts of gems.
– Increase your fame in multiplayer battles to become one of the winning clans at the end of the clan season. The winning clans always receive a large amount of gems (as we outlined in a previous blog post).
– You can also buy the gems by tapping the icon you will see in the upper-left corner of your screen.
So it’s time to start saving your gems, and get ready for the best way to get a fully-equipped 5-star gladiator in a matter of seconds!
For more updates on Gladiator Heroes and to connect with our player community, following us on social media here: