We’re looking for an Android developer with at least three years’ experience in a similar role to join one of our teams.
- Three years experience developing Android applications
- Experience in client/server architecture applications and data treatment in the most common serialisation formats: XML, JSON, CSV
- Use of version control systems scubas as git or SVN
- Can manage the Unity3D development tool
- Has published more that one application on the Google Play Store
- Experience with other platform frameworks and and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience in the video game sector
Interested candidates will need to undertake a technical test.
The salary is negotiable according to the skills and experience of the chosen candidate. Working hours are 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Thursday, and 8:00 to 15:00 on Fridays. The successful candidate will begin throughout the month of September.