We’re looking for someone with a desire to learn to support our Networks and Systems department.
Some of the responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing orders and setting up new devices
- Taking apart and storing used devices
- Installing programs in new devices
- Resolving problems during office hours
- Maintaining an organised storeroom
- Stock-taking of office IT materials
- Maintain and update the inventory
- Qualified in systems administration, IT or similar
- Knowledge about the maintenance of both PCs and Macs
We are offering an intern (prácticas) contract or the possibility to undertake an educational placement via an internship agreement (convenios de prácticas)
The hours are 8:00 to 17:00, Monday to Thursday (with an hour lunch break), and from 8:00 to 15:00 on Fridays.
The chosen candidate will begin throughout the month of September.
Candidates will be selected from CVs sent to mhigueras[AT]generamobile[DOT]com and interview appointments will be made by telephone. We will not interview candidates who arrive without a prior appointment.